Your repeat prescriptions can be:
- Handed into your chosen pharmacy
- Complete slip in the practice and hand it in at reception or the repeat collection box in the reception area. (Due to covid-19 this will have to be delivered in the secure postbox in foyer outside the surgery)
- Ordered online using the link above (if you are registered with System one.) If you are not registered with System one, please contact reception to find out how to register. A password will be required.
- Econsult- no password is required.
- Posted to the surgery by Royal Mail
We are unable to take requests for repeat prescriptions by telephone. Like most GP's and pharmacies, we have found this system lends itself to error, particularly for patients with hearing impairments.
You can email the surgery (firstname.lastname@example.org) but this is not advisable due to the amount of emails we receive each day. However, it is an alternative if no other route is available.
Please allow 72 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed. If you encounter any problems, please telephone the surgery.